The framers we hired came off a recommendation from an old friend of mine. She and her husband were engineers by trade so I trusted her opinion. We were told that it would take about two days to finish. I know if I had tried to to it myself it would have taken me two months.
For the most part I was happy with the result, but I regret not taking more time to determine stud placement in the theatre. This added some extra headaches when installing the in-wall speakers and mounting the projector. I also got them to frame the screen wall which would eventually hide the speakers. This turned out to be a waste since I ended up rebuilding most of it.